Included With Your Registration
In addition to the great experience of riding through the Colorado Countryside each participant will receive:
- Refreshments and support throughout each of the rides
- Your registration includes a beer and iPIE at the post ride party
- A 2018 Ride T-shirt
- A virtual goodie bag from our sponsors
|Early Bird Registration: until January 20th||$60|
|Early Registration: January 21st – March 20th||$65|
|Normal Registration: March 21st – May 10th||$70|
|Day of Ride: May 12th||$75|
Online registration ends May 10th.
Before You Register, Please Consider:
- All riders must be 16 years of age or accompanied by an adult.
- Tandems are allowed on all routes. Each rider must register separately.
- All rides will receive bike numbers the day of the ride that they must wear at all times.
- Each rider is required to wear a helmet at all times while riding
- All riders must follow the Official Bicycling Laws in Colorado while participating in this ride.
- Each rider must execute a waiver releasing the Rotary Club of Broomfield Crossing of all liability.
- Registrations will be excepted online up to Wednesday, May 10th at 11:59 PM MST. After that time all registrations must be done in person at the start line.
|45 Mile Ride **Normal**||$70|
|63 Mile Ride **Normal**||$70|
|100 Mile Ride **Normal**||$70|