The Triple C Bike Ride is an early season ride on the front range of Colorado, starting in Broomfield, going north to Johnstown and back to Broomfield for an end‐of‐ride celebration. All proceeds from the ride benefit the Rotary Club of Broomfield Crossing Foundation, a 501C3 which provides grants and scholarships in our surrounding community and around the world. Join us for the ride and our goal of Service Above Self.
Some of the activities supported by our foundation fundraising include:
- Santa Visits to children, seniors, and those in need
- College scholarships to local students
- Young RYLA camp scholarships
- Emerald Elementary School Citizen of the Month, Treats for Teachers, Holiday Book Give-away, and help in supplying the A Precious Child Boutique at the school
- CROP Walk organization in helping end hunger at home and around the world
- Monthly food donations to FISH of Broomfield, our local food share
- Donations to End Polio in the world
Our scenic Triple C route has been carefully selected with the help of several avid cyclists. The ride mirrors the historic northern Colorado coal seams that run from Marshall Mesa in the southwest through Dacono – Frederick – Firestone townships in the northeast. This flat, fast, early season century ride is ideal for beginning century riders, triathletes and long distance riders wanting to build for later more difficult rides.
Would you like to make a donation to the Rotary Club of Broomfield Crossing Foundation? Click here and select the “donation ticket” in the amount you would like to gift. No ride participation required. Thank you for your support!